- Fiery Lamborghini crash kills woman in Manhattan December 5, 2023A 20-year-old woman died and two men were hurt in a fiery crash that obliterated a Lamborghini in Manhattan, authorities say. Footage posted to the Citizen app shows dramatic flames consuming the vehicle under an overpass near 10th Avenue and West 215th Street in Inwood late Monday. The 23-year-old Lamborghini driver was taken to a […]NBC New York Staff
- Runaway Kangaroo punches police officer in the face while being captured in Canada December 5, 2023A fugitive kangaroo that spent four days on the run in Canada was caught by police on Monday — but not before it managed to punch an officer in the face. Durham Regional Police said it received an unlikely call from a member of the public claiming to have seen a kangaroo hopping around in Oshawa, 40 miles east […]Patrick Smith | NBC News
- Israel pushes deeper south after calling for evacuations in southern Gaza December 5, 2023Israel intensified its bombardment in and around Gaza’s second largest city early Tuesday, as ambulances and private cars came racing into a local hospital carrying people wounded in a bloody new phase of the war in Gaza. Under U.S. pressure to prevent further mass casualties, Israel says it is being more precise as it widens […]Najib Jobain and Samy Madgy | Associated Press
- Fired Hispanic cop takes NY town to federal court over whistleblower retaliation claim December 4, 2023A fired Hispanic Eastchester police officer is firing back in federal court, claiming he was targeted and unjustly terminated. The town, however, has a different take. “I was blacklisted. I knew I was blacklisted,” said Anthony Barberan, a former Eastchester police officer. Barberan said he felt déjà vu when he saw the documentary “Crime + […]Sarah Wallace
- Gold bars featured in Bob Menendez bribery case linked to 2013 robbery, records show December 4, 2023What to KnowAt least four gold bars found in the FBI search of Sen. Robert Menendez’s home had been directly linked to a New Jersey businessman now accused of bribing the state’s senior senator, records showThe businessman, Fred Daibes, reported to police he was the victim of an armed robbery in 2013, and he asked […]Jonathan Dienst, Courtney Copenhagen and Tom Winter
- Brian Laundrie allegedly told his parents Gabby Petito was ‘gone' 13 days before she was reported missing December 4, 2023Brian Laundrie allegedly called his parents nearly two weeks before Gabby Petito was reported missing, saying his fiancée was “gone” and he needed a lawyer, according to new court filings. Petito, 22, and Laundrie were on a cross-country road trip in the summer of 2021 when she vanished, in a case that made headlines across the […]
- US woman killed in shark attack while paddleboarding in Bahamas, police say December 4, 2023A woman from Boston was killed by a shark while paddleboarding off a resort’s beach in the Bahamas on Monday morning, police said. The 44-year-old woman is believed to have been bitten on the right hip and arm about three-quarters of a mile off the coast near Sandals’ resort in Nassau, Sandals Royal Bahamian, while […]Asher Klein and Michael Rosenfield
- You can now recreate an iconic NYC photo at Rockefeller Center's Top of the Rock December 4, 2023The opportunity to recreate one of the most iconic New York City photographs ever is set to lift people’s spirits — while maybe raising fears for those afraid of heights. A new interactive experience called “The Beam” is now open at Rockefeller Center, allowing visitors to recreate the famed 1932 photo “Lunch Atop a Skyscraper,” […]NBC New York Staff
- Cops on hunt for duo for ‘intentionally' striking NYC officer with moped December 4, 2023Two men are being sought by police in New York City for allegedly intentionally whacking a police officer last week while the cop was trying to make an arrest. The officer was in the middle of the arrest attempt Thursday afternoon on the Upper West Side when the operator of a moped ran down the […]NBC New York Staff
- 2023 holiday shipping deadlines for FedEx, USPS and UPS December 4, 2023Early does it, is the message from the U.S. Postal Service, FedEX and UPS, if you want your holiday gifts and cards arriving on time for Christmas. As you begin to shop gifts for family and friends, it’s important to know what the 2023 holiday shipping deadlines are for the major carriers. USPS announced it […]Staff
Whether you live inside or outside of the United States, you most likely would love to visit New York City. The Big Apple just happens to be the largest city, as far as population goes, in the United States. It has been considered the gateway for immigrants, since it is filled with many business(like EZ Bed Bug Exterminator NYC) and educational opportunities for everyone.
The citizens of New York speak more than 800 languages. The residents originate from countries all over the world. There are many opportunities for all immigrants that enter New York City, which is why they select this beautiful city over the other options. Back in the early 19th century, immigrants that entered New York was greeted by the national monument, Statue of Liberty. Of course, now many immigrants arrive by plane, but they eventually make their way to the monument, because it symbolizes democracy.
Many visitors find themselves in New York, because they desire to see the beautiful architecture. This large city boasts some of the tallest buildings, within the United States including the Bank of America tower, Empire State building, and the One World Trade Center. These skyscrapers are a must see, if you are visiting New York, because they are magnificent.
New York City has a subtropical climate, with temperatures reaching as high as 70-90 degrees Fahrenheit in the summer months during the daylight hours. July happens to be the hottest summer month, while January is the coldest month. Exceptional snowfalls have also been noted in the recent years, but this city is pretty much prepared for the worst weather conditions, since it never seems to completely shut down.
Everyone that visits New York with children prefer to spend some time in the United States most beautiful parks, which are located throughout the state. Corona, Jacob Riis, and Great Kills are beautiful parks that offer a variety of activities for families. If you like to spend quite time on the beach, then you will definitely want to schedule a time out to visit the Great Kills Park. It also has walking trails and a marina for everyone to enjoy.
You will definitely notice that New York City is diverse in more ways than one. Religion is very important to everyone, no matter ethnicity. Around 59% of Christians, 33% Catholics, and 24% no religious affiliation are noted among the residents of this wonderful state. All religions are held to a very high standard and no one is judged by their beliefs, which cannot be said about other countries.
Major Economical City
New York just happens to hold some of the wealthiest companies in the world. J.P Morgan Chase, Citigroup, MetLife, Pfizer, and Goldman Sachs are just to name a few. Real estate opportunities are also always open and make up a large portion of the city’s economy.
If you are looking for a wonderful vacation spot, you definitely should look no further than the Big Apple. It is filled with some of the most extraordinary museums, parks, and national monuments.
All quote request are answered within 24hrs. Just fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you ASAP!