- Alec Baldwin Was ‘Practicing' With Gun When It Went Off, Warrant Says October 25, 2021Witnesses said actor Alec Baldwin was “practicing” with a gun when it went off before filming started on the set of “Rust” in New Mexico, according to new information released Sunday in search warrants. The new information includes previously unreported statements from director Joel Souza and cameraman Reid Russell. Souza said Baldwin had been practicing Thursday when […]
- Flash Flood Watch in Effect for Tri-State With 2-4 Inches of Rain, Damaging Winds Possible October 25, 2021What to KnowPotentially severe thunderstorms are expected by Monday night with heavy rain continuing into Tuesday as a low-pressure system sets up just off the coastMuch of the area could see 2-4 inches of rain through Tuesday; a Flash Flood Watch has been issued from south New Jersey all the way up to ConnecticutStrong wind […]
- Brian Laundrie Won't Have Traditional Funeral Amid Inconclusive Autopsy Results, Lawyer Says October 24, 2021Brian Laundrie‘s family has decided not to hold a funeral service for him as they await further details about his death. The family’s attorney, Steve Bertolino, said in a statement that Laundrie’s parents will forgo holding a traditional service for him and will instead have his remains cremated, media outlets reported on Sunday, Oct. 24. […]Ryan Gajewski
- James Michael Tyler, Actor Who Played Gunther on ‘Friends,' Dies at 59 October 24, 2021Known best for playing Gunther on “Friends,” James Michael Tyler has died, TODAY has confirmed. He was 59 years old. The actor “passed away peacefully at home in Los Angeles on Sunday morning after losing his life to prostate cancer,” according to his family. friends Jun 21 ‘Friends' Actor James Michael Tyler, Who Played Gunther, […]Alexander Kacala | TODAY
- Woman Shot 4 Times Outside Brooklyn Baby Shower: Cops October 24, 2021Police in New York City are trying to track down a gunman who shot a woman outside a baby shower Saturday night. Authorities say the shooting occurred just before midnight at an event hall on Atlantic Avenue in the Cypress Hills section of Brooklyn. The 25-year-old victim was shot four times and is expected to […]
- Man's Legs Pinned Between Cars Outside Midtown Hotel After Brake Unlocks: Police October 24, 2021A man suffered serious leg injuries in an incident outside a Midtown hotel Sunday after a car’s emergency brake unlocked, police say. According to the NYPD, the man was attempting to load the trunk of a Porsche parked outside a hotel when the car behind him rolled into him. The collision happened around 11 a.m. […]
- Drought-Stricken California Doused by Major Storm October 24, 2021A powerful storm barreled toward Southern California after flooding highways, toppling trees and causing mud flows in areas burned bare by recent fires across the northern part of the state. Drenching showers and strong winds accompanied the weekend’s arrival of an atmospheric river — a long and wide plume of moisture pulled in from the […]
- 2 Men Wanted in Summer Anti-Semitic Assault Outside Brooklyn Nightclub October 24, 2021Police in Brooklyn want help tracking down two men wanted in connection to an anti-Semitic assault that took place near the end of August. The NYPD said the men attacked a 31-year-old victim back on Aug. 28 around 2:30 a.m. in front of Set Lounge on McDonald Avenue. According to the police report, the suspects […]
- Woman Found Fatally Stabbed on Front Lawn on Long Island October 24, 2021Police in Suffolk County are investigating the death of a woman found fatally stabbed outside her home in Coram. The Suffolk County police department said they received a 911 call at approximately 4:45 p.m. Saturday and arrived to find 27-year-old Meghan Kiefer on the front lawn of the residence suffering from stab wounds. Kiefer was […]
- Newark Police Department Is Done Releasing Mugshots for Minor Crimes October 24, 2021A New Jersey police department has decided to end the practice of releasing mugshots to the public of arrested individuals in relation to minor offenses, citing a disproportionate impact on marginalized communities. The Newark Police Department made that announcement early last week after a 2017 social media post recently gained viral attention and a spike […]
Whether you live inside or outside of the United States, you most likely would love to visit New York City. The Big Apple just happens to be the largest city, as far as population goes, in the United States. It has been considered the gateway for immigrants, since it is filled with many business(like EZ Bed Bug Exterminator NYC) and educational opportunities for everyone.
The citizens of New York speak more than 800 languages. The residents originate from countries all over the world. There are many opportunities for all immigrants that enter New York City, which is why they select this beautiful city over the other options. Back in the early 19th century, immigrants that entered New York was greeted by the national monument, Statue of Liberty. Of course, now many immigrants arrive by plane, but they eventually make their way to the monument, because it symbolizes democracy.
Many visitors find themselves in New York, because they desire to see the beautiful architecture. This large city boasts some of the tallest buildings, within the United States including the Bank of America tower, Empire State building, and the One World Trade Center. These skyscrapers are a must see, if you are visiting New York, because they are magnificent.
New York City has a subtropical climate, with temperatures reaching as high as 70-90 degrees Fahrenheit in the summer months during the daylight hours. July happens to be the hottest summer month, while January is the coldest month. Exceptional snowfalls have also been noted in the recent years, but this city is pretty much prepared for the worst weather conditions, since it never seems to completely shut down.
Everyone that visits New York with children prefer to spend some time in the United States most beautiful parks, which are located throughout the state. Corona, Jacob Riis, and Great Kills are beautiful parks that offer a variety of activities for families. If you like to spend quite time on the beach, then you will definitely want to schedule a time out to visit the Great Kills Park. It also has walking trails and a marina for everyone to enjoy.
You will definitely notice that New York City is diverse in more ways than one. Religion is very important to everyone, no matter ethnicity. Around 59% of Christians, 33% Catholics, and 24% no religious affiliation are noted among the residents of this wonderful state. All religions are held to a very high standard and no one is judged by their beliefs, which cannot be said about other countries.
Major Economical City
New York just happens to hold some of the wealthiest companies in the world. J.P Morgan Chase, Citigroup, MetLife, Pfizer, and Goldman Sachs are just to name a few. Real estate opportunities are also always open and make up a large portion of the city’s economy.
If you are looking for a wonderful vacation spot, you definitely should look no further than the Big Apple. It is filled with some of the most extraordinary museums, parks, and national monuments.