Are you worried about bedbugs hiding in your bedroom? They could be. When bedbugs have infested a confined area, conventional treatments might work. Conventional treatments can wipe out small infestations in confined areas. Pesticides can help fix the problem, but some people are worried about these products. We understand this wholeheartedly.
We follow the guidelines set forth by a recent study from Purdue University. That study confirmed that we could eliminate bedbugs using pesticides. However, we will need to visit the client’s home twice. Furthermore, we need to wait a week or longer between visits. We’ve embraced this theory and will ensure that you receive satisfactory results. We use the following protocols.
- We’ll visit the home three times
- During the first two visits, we’ll check for bedbugs
- We’ll also treat the home during the first two visits
- If we find bedbugs during the last visit, we’ll treat your building again
- We generally wait 2 to 3 weeks between each visit
Another thing to note is that our company uses safe and reliable bedbug treatments. To eliminate these pests using pesticides, we only use products that are designed for this purpose. Work with us and you can guarantee that you’ll be protected during each phase of the process.