Call Us or fill form below to get your pest situation evaluated immediately!
Need the Best Pest Control Service in New York City?
Need Bed Bugs Gone Permanently? Call Us Now!
Give Us a Call and Get:
- Licensed, and insured experts to get rid of any pest issues you are having. We are bed bug experts!
- Guaranteed Results! We warranty all our work.
- Visual inspections & bed bug sniffing dog inspections.
- Low-prep bed bug removal (no need to go through the typical hassle of preparation).
Results Are Guaranteed!
Things To Know About Our Bed Bugs Removal Services
- We can inspect your home for bed bugs, or even other biting insects – We will tell you what is REALLY going on!
- If our bed bug detection dog finds bed bugs, we will show you the bed bug.
- A K9 inspection is important if you are noticing bites but cannot see any bugs. If you see bed bugs, you dont need a canine!
- Need a FREE bed bug evaluation? We can do that over the phone! If you need a K9 inspection, we can definitely help you for an additional charge. Call Us to find out!
Pest Control & Extermination Experts!
EZ-Pest Exterminating is a family run and operated business. We are a small business that takes pride in our work and makes customer satisfaction a priority. Being a small business we take pride in being able to beat any competitors price. Our work comes with a 100% guarantee and our phone lines are open 24/7 through text or voice calls to answer any questions or concerns a person might have before or after a treatment.
Pest Extermination Services
Read Our Recent Blogs:
What Scent Keeps Bed Bugs Away?
Are you familiar with the term “deterrent”? A deterrent is something that discourages a human, animal, or insect, in this case, from performing a specific action. An up-and-coming deterrent utilized to dissuade bed bugs from infiltrating a building or hitchhiking a ride with some unsuspecting human is essential oil. Peppermint, lavender, and tea tree essential
Top Places Bed Bugs Hide
Are you interested in finding out where bedbugs can hide in your home? It is a good idea to know. After all, you never know when bedbugs are going to sneak into your home. When this happens, you’ll need to do everything possible to keep them out. Before you can do that, you need to
Tips To Avoid Bed Bugs While Traveling
New York City residents love traveling the world. When doing so, it is vital to take steps to ensure that you can avoid future problems. Many travelers end up dealing with bedbug infestations when they return home. Such problems can be avoided by focusing on the SLEEP acronym. Below, you’ll learn more about and how
I Found A Few Bed Bugs – Does That Mean I’m Dealing With An Infestation?
Have you found bedbugs in your home? At this point, you only found one or two bedbugs, so you may suspect it isn’t a big deal. If this is what you’re thinking, you’re likely wrong. Bedbugs generally do not travel alone. They usually live in large groups. Therefore, you might have a full-blown infestation and
How To Make Bed Bugs Come Out Of Hiding?
The bed bug’s goal following home infiltration is to remain undetected. There is no doubt, bed bugs are good at what they do, which is to deceive their victims. How do bed bugs deceive humans? By hiding in tiny crevices and cracks in furniture, flooring, and paneling. Not only do the insect hide, but also
How Does Your Exterminator Check For Bed Bugs?
Our exterminators are trained to detect and identify bed bugs. They are also trained to diagnose and rate bed bug infestations on a scale of mild to moderate to severe. When the client agrees to hire our company, this initiates the pest control process. Our bed bug inspection process always begins in the bedroom, or